My name is Alice Orange and I am the Art Teacher at Warren Central High School. I was born and raised in Bowling Green and I am a proud WCHS alum! I attended Western Kentucky University and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Art Education and a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design. I recently completed my Masters of Arts in Education.
In addition to teaching Visual Art, I am the Yearbook Advisor and Art Club Sponsor. Outside of school, I love painting and spending time with my husband and our daughter. We love traveling and attending WKU games!
Upon completing the Visual Art Program at WCHS, students will have the following:
1. A foundation of Elements of Art & Principles of Design
2. An understanding of Art History, Art Criticism, Aesthetics, and Production
3. The ability to recognize Art Styles & Famous Artists
3. Development & Refinement in Student’s Artistic Style
4. The ability to create, organize, and maintain a Visual Art Portfolio.
5. Portfolio Presentation Skills
1st Period – Art I
2nd Period – Art II
3rd Period – Art III & Advanced Art
4th Period – Art I
5th Period – Yearbook
6th Period – Art I
7th Period – Planning